The best thing about these is they are gluten and sugar free but taste AMAZING. My boyfriend loved these and said they were possibly the best healthy muffins I have ever baked!!!
The nutritional information is also pretty amazing. Each muffin has only 83 calories, 5g carbs, 5 g fat and 5 g protein! The perfect sweet-tooth satisfying snack ;)
Raspberry Amaretto Muffins
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup granulated stevia
1 cup milk of choice (I used soy and nutritional information is based on this)
1 cup frozen raspberries
2 tbsp Amaretto (could omit and sub 1 tbsp almond essence)
2 tsp baking powder
Coconut oil to spray
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350F). Grease 10 silicon muffin molds with coconut oil. Alternatively you could use a regular muffin tray.
2. Place the eggs, milk and amaretto in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Add all the dry ingredients except the raspberries, mix thoroughly to combine. Fold in the raspberries.
4. Fill the muffin molds with the mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
5. Remove from the oven and eat! These are amazing fresh and hot but also store well in the fridge for a quick snack the following day.