Yes. Pizza for breakfast. And it's healthy?! I know right. Please just do yourselves a favour and make this for your next breakfast, you will not regret it.
Peanut Butter and Banana Oat Breakfast Pizza
For the base
3/4 cup oats
2 tbs coconut flour
1/4 cup quinoa flour
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/4 cup oat bran
1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
10 drops stevia
2 tbsp applesauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
4 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 banana, sliced
Shredded coconut to sprinkle
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease a medium sized pie pan and line the bottom with baking paper
3. In a bowl combine all the ingredients for the base. Once thoroughly combined pour into the pie pan. Using your fingers press the mixture down so it forms a 'crust.' You want the crust to be about 1cm thick, but this will depend on what size pie pan you are using, if you are using a smaller sized one you may have some left over crust mixture.
4. Now place your crust into the oven for 22-25 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before turning the crust out onto a pizza pan.
5. With your crust all ready, top the pizza with the peanut butter, sliced banana and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Now place back into the oven for 5-10 minutes, until warmed through. Remove from oven, cut into quarters and serve.
Note: You can make the crust the night before, so up to the end of step 4, and simply cover with wrap and leave on the counter overnight and resume step 5 in the morning (this is what I did)